 Castle / 6973
Re: Where can I get this armor?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 5 Dec 2000 20:41:14 GMT

Holy Plastic Ripoff, Batman!

Yeah, $10 is kind of high for that armor.  I guess I will have to go with
cheaper armor, or buy just one and have it be "magical" armor.

Regarding the movie, I still need voice acting.  Anyone want to provide some
voices? I could send you lines given a context, and you could send them back to
me as .wav files. :)

I am still working on dialogue, so this will be a bit yet.

Jason

In lugnet.castle, Bianca Nebab writes:
$10 would be kind of high just for the armor piece IMO.  I thought you were • referring
to a Brickbay sale announced a few months ago for the armor alone, but I think • the
price was in the neighborhood of $8 apiece.  Not unreasonable considering the • other
parts of a 6009 are much more common, and those didn't last long either, if I • recall.
b.