 Castle / 6970
Re: Where can I get this armor?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 5 Dec 2000 17:49:26 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Bianca Nebab writes:
Wow, that is one expensive piece of plastic.  What is even scarier is that I
do believe they sold at that price.  I remember when this armor was in a
Castle accessory pack in the late 80s.  The same pack had a visored helmet,
albeit the more easy to find black visor (I think--back then, I tore open all
my Shop at Home packs and divvied all the goods up).  I remember buying 10 of
these packs and feeling a bit guilty for doing it because it was so
extravagant to pay $2 for a little bag of extra parts when all my little guys
still had all their original equipment.  At this price level, you might be
better off buying whole 6009s, which seem to be going MIB for $15 or so, or
$9.00 used on eBay right now.
binky

<snip>
Whoops!  My bad - I was unclear.  What I saw on Brickbay were complete
6009's.  I'll hunt down the specific link... <hunt hunt>

Never mind, they're gone. :/  Looks like they got snapped up.  There was 6
there two days ago, and I was waffling on wether or not I wanted to go for
them. Looks like someone else was more decisive.

Sorry 'bout that,

James