 Castle / 6968
Re: Where can I get this armor?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 5 Dec 2000 17:39:18 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Matt Brooks writes:
I'm creating a LEGO movie right now set around a medival setting (actually it's
set in a D&D type universe).  So far I have about 10 minutes filmed, and plan
on the whole thing being around 45 minutes or so.  LEGO animation is sooooo
slow.

Speaking of D&D movies, I saw a book at Super Crown yesterday while I
was browsing the latest MTG Complete Encyclopedia. It was released by
WOTC, and said it was based on the recently released Live Action D&D
movie. Anyone hear about a new Dungeons & Dragons movie. This was the
first I'd heard of it....

  It must be said outright the special effects aren't too special.  The CGI
dragons look like something out of a Playstation game rather than a
multi-million dollar film effort.  That's not to say the movie is
necessarily bad, but if you can't do CGI at least as well as the current
standard, it can be counter-productive even to try.

     Dave!