 Castle / 6966
Re: Where can I get this armor?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 5 Dec 2000 17:31:37 GMT

Matt Brooks wrote:

I'm creating a LEGO movie right now set around a medival setting (actually it's
set in a D&D type universe).  So far I have about 10 minutes filmed, and plan
on the whole thing being around 45 minutes or so.  LEGO animation is sooooo
slow.

Speaking of D&D movies, I saw a book at Super Crown yesterday while I
was browsing the latest MTG Complete Encyclopedia. It was released by
WOTC, and said it was based on the recently released Live Action D&D
movie. Anyone hear about a new Dungeons & Dragons movie. This was the
first I'd heard of it....

Matt

Umm... Answered my own question...

http://www.wizards.com/dnd/Movie.asp