 Castle / 6940
Re: Chrome Castle sets in New Jersey.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 2 Dec 2000 19:11:25 GMT

Hope you did good Shiri :) we've missed you in chat since you've been
studying, maybe now you can come back!!!

Of course... we still need more castle people to give those space heads a run
for their money!

Tamy

Shiri Dori wrote:

In lugnet.castle, Richard Noeckel writes:
P.P.S. where is “Shiri Dori” did she return to Israel? Perhaps I could
entice her to return with a cookie. ;)

Shiri Dori is right here in Massachusetts. Sorry for the delayed reply, I
was in an SAT-II-induced coma. I just took them today (phew!), but I'd
appreciate a cookie. ;-)

-Shiri