 Castle / 6913
Re: Chrome Castle sets in New Jersey.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 29 Nov 2000 16:56:55 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Andy Lynch writes:
----- Original Message -----
From: "Aaron West" <maniac@netwebb.com>
In lugnet.castle, Richard Noeckel writes: • <snip>
K B toys has apparently had them in the
USA since October, though I living near Montclair CA suspect that they are
being snatched up by other local AFOLs, cause I never see 'em :o).
<snip>

I'm pretty sure that these are only being carried by KB Toyworks, not the KB
Toys stores.  I've been checking all the KB Toys stores near me, and I've
never seen them.  I only have one KB Toyworks near me, and I haven't made an
excuse to go there in a while, mostly because the prices and the selection
at that one stink.

-Andy Lynch

I'll second that.
Aaron