 Castle / 6912
Re: Wanted: Images of New Elements
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 29 Nov 2000 16:56:38 GMT

In lugnet.year.2001, James Brown writes:
Here ya go.  Including that controversial white armour guy. ;)  He's even got
printing front & back (pretty uncommon, I think).

I didn't notice any new parts in the Explosion studio, nor any other new parts
in the TIE or Droid Escape.  Pic 9 isn't technically a new part, but it's in a
new color, and I was sure happy to see it, so other people might be too.

   Ack!  Thanks a million for posting these--I'm now even MORE in love
   with the new wall segment, and I'll bet the Castle folks are busily
   and happily wetting themselves (this xposted there, with FUT->2001).
   Turrets, anyone?  As for me, their construction means I can put real
   barbettes into my ships, fully scalable smokestacks without $200 in
   macaroni bricks, and--if I want--rounded transom cruiser sterns.  And
   mating plates too?  I'm in heaven!

   BTW, the new 'hose' looks like it's designed to be assembled with
   two-stud or two-tube configurations if so chosen.  Are they user-
   reconfigurable, or is that the sort of thing that has to be set at
   the factory?

   best

   LFB