 Year / 2001 / 314
Re: Wanted: Images of New Elements
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2001
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 18:42:25 GMT

In lugnet.year.2001, James Brown writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
  Anyways, anyone who would oblige would earn my undying thanks.
  Unfortunately I can't post mailed images (or even receive them,
  what with a 1MB mail limit)--it would have to be on someone
  else's site.

I'll endeavor to post pics tonight to brickshelf with the new parts I've
noticed from the sets I have. (TIE, Droid Escape, & Exploion Studio)  Mostly
that will be the 1/4 round wall, the 1/4 round plate & the TIE stand.  Oh
yeah, I think the TIE comes with a new minifig, too.  Some guy in white
armour. <grin, duck>

   "What?  I thought they were through with the Aquazone theme!"

   Boy, I'll just have to get rid of those, maybe give them to my
   sister's dog to bury...(I can see the SW fanatics cringing right
   now...muuuhahaha...at least I didn't suggest firecrackers or
   open flame.)

   Anyway, a million thanks to you and Frank for this--I'm especially
   excited about the steamship funnels^H^H^H^H^H^H8-wide quarter round
   walls and the lattice masts^H^H^H^H^Hgirder piece TIE stands.

   Drooling,

   Lindsay