 Year / 2001 / 330
Re: Wanted: Images of New Elements
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2001
Date:
Wed, 29 Nov 2000 17:18:33 GMT

In lugnet.year.2001, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
In lugnet.year.2001, James Brown writes:
Here ya go.  Including that controversial white armour guy. ;)  He's even got
printing front & back (pretty uncommon, I think).

I didn't notice any new parts in the Explosion studio, nor any other new parts
in the TIE or Droid Escape.  Pic 9 isn't technically a new part, but it's in a
new color, and I was sure happy to see it, so other people might be too.

  Ack!  Thanks a million for posting these--I'm now even MORE in love
  with the new wall segment, and I'll bet the Castle folks are busily
  and happily wetting themselves (this xposted there, with FUT->2001).

Heh.  Yup, I intend to get a few of these.  They are a bit tricky to work
with, because they only connect in a straight line (no interlocking, I'm
afraid), which is irritating.  But it's still more options than we had before.

Now I want one with a window. ;)

  BTW, the new 'hose' looks like it's designed to be assembled with
  two-stud or two-tube configurations if so chosen.  Are they user-
  reconfigurable, or is that the sort of thing that has to be set at
  the factory?

It isn't inherently user configurable.  It would involve have 2 hoses, and
conducting surgury to get a two-stud or two-tube hose.

BTW, for those among you who are wondering, Brasso works wonders on the
printed white quarter-round walls...

(I see white 8-wide tankers in my future...)

James