 Year / 2001 / 313
Re: Wanted: Images of New Elements
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2001
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 15:45:35 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
  Anyways, anyone who would oblige would earn my undying thanks.
  Unfortunately I can't post mailed images (or even receive them,
  what with a 1MB mail limit)--it would have to be on someone
  else's site.

I'll endeavor to post pics tonight to brickshelf with the new parts I've
noticed from the sets I have. (TIE, Droid Escape, & Exploion Studio)  Mostly
that will be the 1/4 round wall, the 1/4 round plate & the TIE stand.  Oh
yeah, I think the TIE comes with a new minifig, too.  Some guy in white
armour. <grin, duck>

James