 Star Wars / 10029
Re: Wanted: Images of New Elements
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 29 Nov 2000 19:45:03 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Mike Petrucelli writes:

All that said, I'll be more than happy to take the black ST helmets and put
them on BT1 fig bodies, to make Imperial Commandos.

Imperial Commandos wore very dark grey (almost black) jumpsuits (similar to
officers) with black "samurai" helmets.  You could however make the black
stormtroopers from the comic "Crimson Empire"

Or, I could continue to ignore the mountains of non-canon material, and play
with my bricks in any way I see fit.

eric