 Year / 2001 / 312
Re: Wanted: Images of New Elements
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2001
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 15:15:45 GMT

Perhaps I can manage this tonight for most of the Mars and movie sets. I
see a bunch of possibly new colors, and some previously Scala or
Belville only colors. There's a ton of new parts, including a new flex
hose which I think will prove more versatile than the old flex hose (the
one which each end fit over a stud, not any of the Technic hoses and
tubes). The new hose has a stud at one end and a tube at the other, and
has a rod thickness section at each end. It's also a bit longer.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com