 Year / 2001 / 329
Re: Wanted: Images of New Elements
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2001
Date:
Wed, 29 Nov 2000 17:10:10 GMT

In lugnet.year.2001, Eric Kingsley writes:
In lugnet.year.2001, James Brown writes:
In lugnet.year.2001, James Brown writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
  Anyways, anyone who would oblige would earn my undying thanks.
  Unfortunately I can't post mailed images (or even receive them,
  what with a 1MB mail limit)--it would have to be on someone
  else's site.

I'll endeavor to post pics tonight to brickshelf with the new parts I've
noticed from the sets I have. (TIE, Droid Escape, & Exploion Studio)  Mostly
that will be the 1/4 round wall, the 1/4 round plate & the TIE stand.  Oh
yeah, I think the TIE comes with a new minifig, too.  Some guy in white
armour. <grin, duck>

Here ya go.  Including that controversial white armour guy. ;)  He's even got
printing front & back (pretty uncommon, I think).

I didn't notice any new parts in the Explosion studio, nor any other new
parts in the TIE or Droid Escape.  Pic 9 isn't technically a new part, but
it's in a new color, and I was sure happy to see it, so other people might
be too.

Very cool.  Which set had the inside dkGray corners?  Now we just need some
peeks.

The TIE.  Guess I should have mentioned that. :/

James