 Star Wars / 10044
Re: Wanted: Images of New Elements
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 05:07:38 GMT

Pilot, but the TIE Pilot's helmet is significantly different from the
Stormtrooper's helmet IRL (I'm talking about costumes, so yes, they do exist
probobly the closest helment that lego has made is that exploriens one
thats a normal helmet but with hoses.

Then again, I have never seen a tie pilots helmet up close.