 Year / 2001 / 334
333  |  335
Subject:
will CAD for Lego...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2001
Date:
Wed, 29 Nov 2000 20:58:48 GMT

In lugnet.year.2001, James Brown writes:

[browsing, browsing, browsing]

If someone were to loan me THIS PIECE:

"http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Jamesb/2001pics/mvc-004f.jpg"
"http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Jamesb/2001pics/mvc-005f.jpg"
"http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Jamesb/2001pics/mvc-006f.jpg"

I would be happy to encode it into a DAT file
for use with LDraw/LEdit/MLCAD/(etc.).  :-)

Thanks,
Franklin