 Castle / 6887
Re: Chrome Castle sets in New Jersey.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 15:01:24 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Timothy Carl Buchheim writes:
Bruce Duncan wrote:

I was wondering how far the chrome sets had gotten.  Where else have
they turned up so far?  I haven't seen them on the West Coast yet.

I bought all 4 at a KB toyworks in Montclair, California several weeks
ago, so they're definitely on the west coast.

Found mine at the KB Toyworks in Redlands & Encinitas CA.