 Castle / 6935
Re: minifigure armies
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 2 Dec 2000 17:10:24 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Andrew Weiner writes:
so what do you all have as an army? i have been collecting since  well i dunno
but  my oldest set is from 1987
i started with castle pirates and other stuff
then stopped damn did i miss some good stuff
as of now i have several catles but to the smaller scale
i have:

I just caught the tail end of the Fright Knights sales as a starting point.
I don't have everything neatly counted, so I may have more, and stuff still
in boxes is uncounted (my son conducted a massive seige and I had to toss
everything into containers for the emergency Thanksgiving cleanup - bodies
strewn everywhere <g>).

Fright Knights: 150.
Samurai/Ninja: 120.
Knights Kingdom: 60
Bulls: 20 (better sales so far for the Lion-guys)
Royal Knights: 20
Forestmen (half Dark Forest): 40.
Wolfpack: 20.
Dragon Masters: 30.
Black Falcons: 20.
Crusaders: 20.
Peasants: 5 (minifigs eat frugally, it would appear)
Older breastplate guys: 20. (black knights, black falcons, who knows)
Older scalemail guys: 20. (ditto)
Wizards: 10
Witches: 30
Skellies: 30
Ghosts: 1 (must be Casper)

I'll have to reassmble the lot of them and photograph them before my son's
next battle.

Bruce