 Castle / 6985
Re: how can I get these sets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 2000 02:19:10 GMT

Robbie Anderson wrote:

How can I get the sets "Ninja 1" and "Ninja 2"? Does anyone know what its
nuber to order it is? By any chance can I order it out of the catalog? And,
does anyone know either prces of the sets? If anyone has an answer, please
E-mail it to me at: B50twice@aol.com. Whoever does, thanks a lot!

I'm not sure if these are the set numbers you're looking for or not:

3344 Ninja #1 contains the Samurai Warlord (red torso, same design as the
      Samurai Swordsman) with *black* samurai armor.
3345 Ninja #2 contains two red samurai (same designs as the blue samurai)
      and a black ninja.

There is also a 3346, which is 2 green ninja (one male, one female, one of
     each ninja body type) and the

I tried to order 3344 from S@H but no luck - the one copy I did get I found
in the UK (LEGOLAND Windsor) so you might try the LICs here in the US.
3345 and 3346 are available from S@H, but there's some kind of backlong on
3345, as I haven't received mine yet (even tho I got my 3346s that I ordered
at the same time.)  Both of these sets are $4.99.  I'm not sure what the US
price of 3344 would be.

If those aren't the sets, I'm afraid I can't help you.