 Castle / 6920
Re: Color of Triceratops in Adventurers set 5975?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 06:36:29 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Nicholas Fezie writes:
In lugnet.castle, Kyle Peterson writes:
On the box of 5975 T-Rex Transport; the Triceratops is depicted as all dark
gray, however; when I purchased this set, it had a light gray bottom/legs.
Can anyone confirm that this is how it appears in these sets, or did I just
stumble across a fluke?

-Kyle

Well mine has the dark grey upper body and a light grey lower body and legs.
So it either isn't rare or there are at least 2 flukes.

-Nick

The picture on the box is misleading because it is overshadowed by the rest
of the body.  What Dinosaurs doing here in Og's Kingdom anywho, ye be
Adventurin' sorts!
Aaron :o)