 Castle / 17400 (+100)
  New critter - The Goblin Mage

Hey Lenny! I got a new creature for ya! Whilest looking for more Stingray heads for my puny Goblin Horde, I came upon this idea. It's nothing spectacular, but I added it to my website. Check out my Goblin Mage. (URL) Malevolent Beings of Ikros> Oh, (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: 1000steine-Land in Berlin - Gallery

(...) Oh - I have to see the others on brickshelf :) (...) Hey - sh.. - I saw you ! I made a Foto of your T-shirt - but against the sunlight and nothing to see on it. I thought you would wear something like "1000steine"-Tshirt.... Next time ! :) (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: Dear Homeless Isle of Mist Residents

(...) Yeah, this is nice, but wheres the goblins? wheres the heroic Elves chargeing into battle? Where are the swords? The wizards? the anceint realms? the Magic prophencys? Eh? where are they!? Alex (21 years ago, 9-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.space)

  Testers Needed!

For the new Castlequest, we need Testers. If you volenteer please leave your name. when we have a party together, we can test out the rules. Alex (21 years ago, 9-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Duel Release: CastleQuest and Uldeseen!

(...) Eh, did you read? That was the first draft script, not the finished product. its going to have to be tested alot too. But what I really don't (...) That would simplyfy things up, yeah. I was thinking that if you stil wanted to use that (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Duel Release: CastleQuest and Uldeseen!

(...) Well, Alex has taken an important step by asking for volunteers, but what is needed now is some beta-testing on his part as well, especially with any rules regarded by you or anyone else as questionable. Perhaps an idea here is to highlight (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: My new MOC: Greisbart the Mage's Tower

(...) There is no bathroom either, but when one is made of plastic it doesn't matter. The interior of the tower looks very comfortable (for a minifig.) Stephen (21 years ago, 9-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: The Duel Release: CastleQuest and Uldeseen!

(...) yes i read all the way through the rules. and im not really game to read them again, like matt (or should i say aaron?) suggested to point out specifically which rules i didn't care for. and i guess i should point out that i wasn't expecting a (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ikros: Chaos Skies - Chapter 3 Online

Hello Anthony, I must say that over the years, your writing has improved greatly. The characters seem to be developing much more smoothly in this story, and the writing is more complex and intricate. All in all, I enjoy it very much. The minor flaws (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: My new MOC: Greisbart the Mage's Tower

(...) ok....nearly perfect... :) (...) nächtestmal bestimmt. (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 1000steine-Land in Berlin - Gallery

Hi, thanx. - .general posted ;) lots of more pictures at Ben's linkpage: (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  1000steine-Land in Berlin - a review with pictures

Hello to all LEGO Fans! As some might have seen in a few highlighted Lugnet-postings, there has been "our" 1000steine-Land in Berlin/Germany last weekend. I just wanted to give a short show report here and share some insight views from a (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, lugnet.space, FTX) !!

  Aragon, Legolas, and more...

Hi all, I have updated my gallery and, in addition to some new Fantasy/Castle figs, the entire Lord of the Rings cast can now be seen on my website at: (URL) as usual, any comments, suggestions, will be appreciated. Thank you. (21 years ago, 10-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.fun)

  Re: Aragon, Legolas, and more...

(...) Very cool minifigs. Forgive my ignorance, but who is Saelbeth? I thought I knew the books as well as anyone around here, but I don't remember this figure at all. Bruce (21 years ago, 10-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Aragon, Legolas, and more...

(...) Very nice work, great bodies and faces. I was wondering how do you convert a minifig face? and how did you create those weapons you made? Very original cool stuff. (URL) (21 years ago, 10-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.fun, FTX)

  Will Castle be Big at Brickfest?

Hello fellow castlers! This is just a little email to figure who's coming to Brickfest. I am. Am very excited about it, too! Also, aside from who's going and who ain't, I was also wondering what castle related events might be good. I was thinking (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: Aragon, Legolas, and more...

(...) Alright, aside from the nice production diversity you have there (in design types and colours) you have produced a clear alternative to some of little armory designs. (although I'm still interested in getting one of those broadsword pieces!) (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.fun)

  Re: Aragon, Legolas, and more...

(...) Isaac, One spelling error: Aragorn One question: who is Saelbeth? The artwork for Gil-Galad and Elronds armour just don't work for me. They look a bit like a kimono gone bad. And Arwen's face seems a bit too severe. Apart from those minor (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.fun)

  Re: Ikros: Chaos Skies - Chapter 3 Online

(...) Thanks much! (...) My regular editor was busy this week... yeah... that's it... :) (...) Thanks much! I'm glad you enjoyed it. I've actually already started work on chapter 4, so who knows... And thanks for the reply! --Anthony (21 years ago, 11-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Aragon, Legolas, and more...

(...) Hi Bruce, I'm a big admirer of your Lotr MOCs so it does feel extra special that my figures should meet your approval. Thanks :) Actually, you're not the only one who's never heard of Saelbeth, I've read the books 4 times and don't recall ever (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Aragon, Legolas, and more...

(...) Hi Alan, Thanks for spotting the error, it's been corrected now :) I would definitely love to tackle a Gollum in the near future, but I don't want to just 'draw' a face for him. I would like to try carving him a new yoda-style head instead. (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.fun)

  Re: Aragon, Legolas, and more...

Hi Matt, To answer your questions: (...) They are made in 'hard' ABS. In fact, I've got Aragorn's sword and one of Lego's gray sword in my hands right now and they look identical in both color and texture. (...) I'll be selling them as individuals, (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.fun)

  Re: Aragon, Legolas, and more...

They look really great Issac. The weapons look really professional, as does your sticker work. I look forward to your comerical release :) (btw.. Your from the UK .. cool, have you thought of joining the Brickish Assoc ?? Im sure people would love (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.fun)

  The Necromancer

Assembled from the dead warriors from many nations, The Necromancer and his undead army are here. (URL) is hoping TLC releases those cool skeleton horses someday. -Mike Petrucelli (21 years ago, 11-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Necromancer

(...) I think you should equip your Necromancer with a suitably impressive magic staff a la MB Dragons: (URL) Dave! (21 years ago, 11-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Necromancer

(...) I din't want to use a staff. What I really wanted was a wand but didn't want the star topped one, nor the Harry Potter (lightsaber) wand. So I settled on a custom painted copper pummel cutlass as the closest thing to a scimitar. In my mind (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Necromancer

(...) Whoops! I hope I didn't offend anyone by grouping Necromancers with Sorcerors/Sorceresses. My apologies to any of those fine magic users who may have been insulted. (...) Sinister! Dave! (21 years ago, 11-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Necromancer

(...) Wow, looks like he could sure give Ethelred a run for his money. His army certainly is better equipped. Very cool army. I especially like the look of the armored skeletons. --Anthony (URL) The Kingdom of Ikros> (21 years ago, 11-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  crusader keep

hello all, i would like to add to the castle community by putting up for scrutiny my new crusader keep. (URL) is my second attempt at a castle, and far more satisfying than my first one let me tell you, i am quite happy with the way it turned (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle) !

  Re: crusader keep

(...) Hey Steve, Let me first say that I am very impressed. For a second attempt, you've far exceeded any castle I've ever done. Does the castle have a functional interior, or is it just a shell? Either way, great job! In fact, I've been looking to (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Does anyone know how to make these windows?

I really love the windows in this moc (the windows at the second floor, right part of the building in this picture). Does anybody know how to make these, or are they made from a special piece? (URL) (21 years ago, 11-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Does anyone know how to make these windows?

(...) shutters. They were only available in sets produced in Italy under a LEGO license. Search Lugnet for minitalia for more information (there are a couple nice web sites recently posted). Frank (21 years ago, 11-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Necromancer

(...) Did anybody find out what the real deal on that clear skeleton horse was? The pic had to come from somebody. The answer must be out there. BTW cool undead army, I have something on a smaller scale. I like that there are now 'mean' skeleton (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: crusader keep

Hi Steve! Hey, this keep looks really good! I like the use of mainly standard bricks and just few of these castle wall molded parts. I also like the several levels that are stairlike arranged, and the mix in the over-all design that is halfway (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Will Castle be Big at Brickfest?

Hello! (...) Well, I'm not coming to Brickfest. :-) (...) I hope you will publish the outcome of your discussions to this group (.castle). This small pool between or continents makes collaboration quite difficult if not impossible but it doesn't (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: King Arthur Library Display

Hello! Better late than never: Let me verbalise how much I like your scenery! Great over-all concept, very good arranged scenes from the Artus-Legend within a very nicely build landscape, and accurate details wherever the eye glances. I also like (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: The Necromancer

(...) Yeah I hope TLC makes those, I need some knights for my army. :-) (...) Its funny all of my troops use the 'happy' faces. I have been debating whether to use all the miscelaneous skull heads I have to convert normal figs into clothed skeleton (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Necromancer

(...) Thanks. (...) Yeah I wish TLC would sell armor in the castle accesory packs or something. It is really hard to get enough to do stuff like that. I was lucky to find a bunch of the chrome armor promo set for like 75% off at KB toys a year or so (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Aragon, Legolas, and more...

(...) Saelbeth, is apparently the name for a ficticious elf, not in the ficticious novel, The Lord of the Rings(or if you want to look at it as 3 different books or even the smaller "books"). The name may have been originally in the script or (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.fun)

  Re: The Necromancer

(...) If you're looking for mounts for your undead forces, and don't mind the tad bit too large of size, may I suggest a MOC I worked on a long time ago: (URL) is based off the skeletal horse of Kotaro Ono's (Earl-0) design (URL) forget to check out (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Does anyone know how to make these windows?

(...) Thanks for helping me out. I don't think those windows are widely available, so I don't have the illusion that I will own any of those windows ever. But, you never know :-) Thanks Saskia (21 years ago, 12-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Necromancer

(...) Wow. Those are really nice looking. I can't belive I didn't think of something like that. I guess everything 'Lego' has that effect when you see something new. :-) Thanks for the heads up. -Mike Petrucelli (21 years ago, 12-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: crusader keep

Very cool keep. It looks very intimidating, especially from far away. Now if you really want to impress, have it open up..... -Aaron "stephen rowe" <ratmfan@att.net> wrote in message news:HHvDrH.1LLL@lugnet.com... (...) one (...) really (...) but i (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: crusader keep

(...) please, please take any inspiration from my design you can! i got inspiration for many of the other .castler's creations, so i am glad that i could give back to the .castle community. :-) well, currently it is just a shell, i am still (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: crusader keep

(...) thank you! (...) yeah, if only. it is empty inside, because i dont have enough parts to build an interior, but that is hopefully down the road! thanks steve (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: King Arthur Library Display

Thanks very much Johannes, as you know I'm a big fan of your Mage's Tower, and I appreciate your comments. (...) Thanks again, I'm very pleased with the way the mural-style scene turned out. I'm still unsatisfied with the Grail, but I had to fill (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: crusader keep

(...) i'll tell you what, the best way to go about getting the "unplanned" look of real castles, is to actually start building without a plan! ;-) in reality, i didnt have a real idea of exactly what i wanted it to look like, i only knew i wanted a (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: My new MOC: Greisbart the Mage's Tower

Hi Jojo, I have been meaning to write about your tower for quite a while but have been to busy. Anyway, there isn't much I can say that hasn't already been said. The only thing I think to critique is the lack of a bedroom, but maybe this guy (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: crusader keep

Hi Steve, Very nice castle! I really like the randomness of it. Looks like it slowly spread due to additions. Great feel and look. One critique, the bottoms of the jutting out towers look a bit rough. I can't think how to do it better, but I may go (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ikros: Chaos Skies - Chapter 3 Online

(...) I know it's just mean to start from here but... I've got to say, I'm out. That's just a little too dark for my light (meaning relax) reading tastes (I should've taken the chapter heading more literally). My only complaint is an overdose on the (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: crusader keep

(...) Very Nice! I love the various levels look to it and overall the imposing height. A great construction. Any interior? God Bless, Nathan (21 years ago, 12-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ikros: Chaos Skies - Chapter 3 Online

(...) I'm very sorry you feel that way, but believe it or not I see where you're coming from. You've been a loyal reader for quite a long time now, and I hate to see you go. (...) And I appreciate it greatly, I really do. (...) It's a good guess. Of (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Castle Will Be Big at Brickfest

I'm coming to the 'Fest and would be very interested in a castle discussion. I really love all LEGO themes, but castle is my favorite. (I think this comes from a deep interest in medieval stuff outside of the LEGO world.) I never really got into (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  The Hounds of Heck

Hey all, I just said earlier today that I should someday build the Hounds that Kotaro Ono created to go with my Nightmare. Well, I sat down and thought to myself, and then I said to myself: "Self?" Which is what I call myself, I said "Self? You need (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: My new MOC: Greisbart the Mage's Tower

Hello! Thanks for your comment! (...) Well, there still was this chamber in the topsection below the roof that was without a function. Ofcourse it was at all times meant to be the bedroom... (URL) me, I'm a link!>> Now there just remains the (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  CastleQuest: Gamemaster/Player transaction example

I have seen it said that they dont like CQ because a gamemaster could say: You encounter a dragon, he eats your party and your all dead. So, here is an example i just mixed up. Below are example transactions between players and the GM. I have not (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: crusader keep

Hi, very nice keep ! :) aaaaaannd - yes - it's a crusaders keep - they are m favorite "keepholder", too. I like the very high contruction of the keep, so the knights have the authentic size. And especially the round towers are great ! thnx for (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle)

  "white lion castle" walls finished !

Hi, after the small update last week, now the nearly finished crusaders keep "The White Lion Castle" ! news: - 3. floor finished - roof - first look of the battlement ( Zinnen ) - front "bay" ( Erker ) moved a little - "murder holes" or "tar holes" (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: "white lion castle" walls finished !

(...) Most impressive! More proof that good castles don't have to be gray. I looked through most of your site while I was there. Pretty good stuff, for anybody who hasn't visited it yet, GO! I await the final details anxiously. e. (21 years ago, 14-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: "white lion castle" walls finished !

(...) as a good 'how to' when building keeps and castles. can't wait to see it in its finished, detailed form. -lenny (21 years ago, 14-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Hounds of Heck

(...) well, i hope garadaine and crew will survive this dangerous crew. the epaulettes upside down really look good as bared teeth. ooh, freakylicious! -lenny (21 years ago, 14-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: crusader keep

(...) they are my favorite castle branch also! you just cant get any better, they have this classic feel them. (...) thank you! i had always wanted to build a tall castle, because the real things were quite tall. the round towers were an (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Batten down the Hatches!

A storm is a brewin', and it's headed this way! With Tropical Storm, soon to possibly be Hurricane, Claudette headed my way, I just wanted to let y'all know I may be out of the loop after a while. They say it's going to turn west, and I know I'm no (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.tx)

  Dragon Fortress

Hey All, My wife just bought me #7419 Dragon Fortress and it is awesome! Great castle stuff. Can't wait until I have some time to build MOCs out of it. I didn't know before, but it comes with a gold Dragon Master's helmet. The golden dragon is (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle)

  All your Orc are belong to us!

You human scum! (URL) You have invaded our lands for the last time! It is time the human ju'uk learn their final lesson! The horde will wash over your people like a plague, no one human will survive! All those who stand in our way will be trampled (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: All your Orc are belong to us!

ya, but you guys are only like One Hit Point each. LOL! ;) (cool picture, I like the hoard you have assymbled, good deal) e Just for laughs, I mean come on, Sam Wise had a Frying Pan! Going by the Ancient Lore of D&D that is. Yo, I'll bring any I (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: "white lion castle" walls finished !

(...) thnx...a how-to will be nice, but there are not enought detailed foto's of the contrusction-phase I think. ;) (21 years ago, 15-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: "white lion castle" walls finished !

(...) thnx for your comment about my other stuff on my homepage, I wish I had more time to make it more interactive - some 360° - Animations of some Sets would be great... :) (21 years ago, 15-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Brikwars at Brickfest Roll Call

(Since there has been no real response at .brikwars or .brickfest, I hope to find you Warriors in here.) Attention Brikwarriors! Tech Sgt. Aaron Sneary at your service. It is time to "Cry havoc, and loose the dogs of war" on Brickfest. We need to (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Brikwars at Brickfest Roll Call

(...) I'd like to add to Aaron's post by saying this - I'll be donating accessories for these games if anyone would like to use them. SPACE weapons and the NEW MEDIEVAL weapons/armor! See you there! (21 years ago, 15-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Farm Animals

Hello, I recently bought a new digital camera, and therefore have been able to photograph some of my MOCs. Here are some various farm critters I've had built for a while: (4 URLs) (Click on any of the above images to go to the main folder) PLMKWYT! (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jul-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle, FTX) !!

  Re: Farm Animals

(...) Must...... have..... BURRO! These are AWESOME! I love them all. I don't know if I have any parts left over to make the chickens or the ox, and I know I don't have the pink to create the pig. But I'm going to go make myself that donkey RIGHT (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Farm Animals

(...) The donkey is just wonderful - I'm already planning on stealing, er, "copying" it! And the ox is the most clever use for a droid element I've seen yet. Great job, definitely worth a highlight. JohnG, GMLTC (21 years ago, 15-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Some older MOCs

I've finally gotten around to uploading the images of some older creations. First off, The Globe Theater (from two years ago): (URL) I've also put up images of the stages of construction of the Globe: (2 URLs) And my favorite: (URL) I entered the (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Farm Animals

Hello Reed! What can I say? I really love your animal creations. I already enjoyed the rooster on the barn's roof in your "Escape from the village"-entry in last year's ISCC. But these animals even top it. Great! Bye Jojo (URL) (21 years ago, 15-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  A cry for help !

Hi all I was hoping that some of you could maybe give me a few pointers on what I should do to improve my poor writing skills, I feel that I need to improve before I go any farther in illustrating my story so any help you guys can give me on this (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Farm Animals

(...) --SNIP--- (...) As I said, I loved the donkey. And as I said I was going to build one, I did. (URL) I didn't have all the parts necessary to build him, but I like the way he turned out. I'm not saying he's better, just different. --Anthony (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: "white lion castle" walls finished !

Hi Kai (..und was sich reimt,...) (...) Yes, I like it. And now you get the feedback that you deserve :-) The building gives a very good impression of a norman keep (Bergfried). Even though the white colour let it look like an ivory tower a bit... (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Church MOC

Hi all, At last I managed to complete and photograph another MOC in my series of dutchesque style creations, a roman church: (URL) MOC consists of three parts connected to each other with technic pegs with removable towers and roofs and featuring a (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Farm Animals

(...) VERY impressive! Nice work. I can't wait to see building instructions for these amazing creations! Jake -- Jake McKee Webmaster - BIP (URL) (21 years ago, 16-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Farm Animals

(...) Exceptional, Reed! Really, I would have never considered using those battle droid bodies for chicken construction, but you just had to go the extra mile and use the feather clips for *plumage* :) The burro with the sacks seemed a bit more (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: A cry for help !

(...) Well, a few months ago, I experienced some similar problems with writing, so you might find the below thread useful: (URL) snipped> So far, it's looking decent, but in my personal bias, it seems a bit Tolkeinesque (with three headed dogs, (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Church MOC

The interior is even better than the exterior. Very nice work! I think the way you used the plates on the roof is better than anything you could have done with slopes, even if you had plenty of them. So, what's in the cupboard? (21 years ago, 16-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Farm Animals

(...) Reed, the ox is brilliant! Great work! - Gary (21 years ago, 16-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Church MOC

(...) Nicely done. Is that an angel above the front door? Excellent. The interior is really impressive. Those stainded glass windows are quite neat. If I was to offer some critism it would be that the outside doesn't seem as detailed as it could (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: A cry for help !

(...) I edited your first pargraph, into what I thought sounded "smoother" and richer sounded. As a fiery dawn broke, the land seemed too quiet. Little was to be heard save for the soft roar of a near by waterfall. It had been several days since our (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Farm Animals

Reed, Those are really great. I can't wait to get home and try to build some of those chickens... and the Ox horns are really inspired. I love it when a piece is used so differently from how you normally see it that you forget for a moment where it (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Farm Animals

The bull (ox?) is awesome, those chickens are cool, and the donkey is friggin' unbelievable! Those are some really inspired uses of the pieces indeed! I'm tempted to make a mercado scene just to use those chickens. -Stefan- (21 years ago, 16-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Farm Animals

(...) Reed, These farm animals are really really impressive! Well done! later, James Mathis (21 years ago, 16-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  johny come lately

Hello castle folk, I've ventured into the dark recesses of (URL) space> and the deep trenches of the (URL) ocean>. But, as always happens, the sweet call of castle building has pulled me back. Armed with more castle bricks, a better camera, and a (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: A cry for help !

(...) Dan did a better job on the intro than I could, so here's my suggestions for the dialogue portion... Alan +++...+++ “Oh No........” whispered the elf in fear. He rushed to his companions to warn them of the danger cascading down the hill. (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Farm Animals

(...) Cool, I like the changes you made (especially the "ruff" down the back of the neck). Thanks for the kind words. Reed Anderson (21 years ago, 16-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Farm Animals

(...) Thanks! Now if only I could find a use for the legs of the droids... :) Reed Anderson (21 years ago, 16-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Farm Animals

(...) Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed them. Reed Anderson (21 years ago, 16-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Farm Animals

(...) subpar. Thanks! Reed Anderson (21 years ago, 16-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Farm Animals

(...) Stunning! Great work Reed, you just gave me some inspiration for an area in our layout that is sort of barren... (Chicken farm herer I come) Jeff VW (21 years ago, 16-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Farm Animals

(...) Thanks for the compliments. I only wish the droid bodies came in more colors, so I could have a variety of species. Reed Anderson (21 years ago, 16-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Farm Animals

(...) Thanks! I had fun building the ox. Reed Anderson (21 years ago, 16-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Farm Animals

(...) successful. :) Reed Anderson (21 years ago, 16-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Farm Animals

(...) Thanks! I'd love to see your mercado scene when you're finished. Reed Anderson (21 years ago, 16-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact