 Castle / 17453
17452  |  17454
Subject:
The Hounds of Heck
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 13 Jul 2003 06:20:58 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hey all,

I just said earlier today that I should someday build the Hounds that Kotaro Ono
created to go with my Nightmare.  Well, I sat down and thought to myself, and
then I said to myself: "Self?" Which is what I call myself, I said "Self?  You
need to stop dancing around the issue and build one."  So.. I did.

I didn't have any white epaulets, and I didn't have much of the other pieces in
white, either.  So I went with what I had.  Black.  I also only had red, blue
and yellow epaulets.  I chose red and yellow as usable colors.

Here is Kotaro Ono's design:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/EARL-0/temp/grimreaper0003.jpg

And here is my remake, the Heck Hounds:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/savatheaggie/DevilHorse/hhounds1.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/savatheaggie/DevilHorse/hhounds2.jpg

Their four legs pivot back and fourth, their hips and neck also rotate.

I'll let you all decide how well my dance moves are.

--Anthony

http://www.ozbricks.com/ikros