 Castle / 17454
Re: My new MOC: Greisbart the Mage's Tower
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 13 Jul 2003 15:16:41 GMT

Hello!

Thanks for your comment!

   The only thing I think to critique is the lack of a bedroom, but maybe this guy magically doesn’t need to sleep, or he hovers, or something. :)

Well, there still was this chamber in the topsection below the roof that was without a function. Ofcourse it was at all times meant to be the bedroom...
Click me, I’m a link!

Now there just remains the question where does he go to follow nature’s call?

   Also, I have been curious ever since you posted the teasers, what is that girl doing with the gold and the frog?

This is the princess who had found the golden snitch and, playing with it, accidentally dropped it into the font. The frog found the ball and since he is an enchanted prince he demanded on her for a kiss so he would be unbewitched...

I’ve built the whole thing from ground to top, so the part with the spring was finished long before the rest of it. I found this spring nice for itself so I took the picture. And because I hadn’t come with a new MOC for quite a while I decided to show it just to let you know that I’m still there and building.

Bye
Jojo

Click me, I’m a link!