 Castle / 17394
Re: My new MOC: Greisbart the Mage's Tower
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 9 Jul 2003 03:04:40 GMT

Hello!

Thanks for your comment!

   I’d just like to echo what others have said. Top creation with shedloads of detail there. The trees look great, the windows are great, hey even the drainage is great. I really like the detailing at the top of the tower with all its nice angles. sweet!

To tell the truth the form of the top part was a result of not really knowing how to sculpture it. I just put bricks on bricks straight on... Anyway, I’m quite pleased with how it looks myself :-)

Bye
Jojo,
heading to the bed