 Castle / 17380
Re: My new MOC: Greisbart the Mage's Tower
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 8 Jul 2003 20:45:32 GMT

Hello!

   Looks great. The building is beautiful, with the excellent exterior architecture, the detailed interiors, and the awesome spiral staircase and stained glass window.

Thanks a lot!

   However, I think my favorite part of the design is the landscaping detail outside. Incredible trees.

Well... Some of the trees (in fact the more spectacular ones like the birch and the weeping willows) are recycled from former MOCs and just slightly revised.

   I also really like the balcony, i’m not sure why. I guess it’s the simple design that adds so much to the building’s design.

Hehe, I myself like the balkony. Especially the beams coming out of the wall holding it.

   Excellent,

Thanks for your comment!

Bye
Jojo