 Castle / 17337
Re: My new MOC: Greisbart the Mage's Tower
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 2 Jul 2003 17:40:23 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Johannes Koehler wrote:
   Hello!

Recently I’ve postes some fairytalish teaser pics. Now the whole building is completed and on BrickShelf.
This is the tower of Greisbart the Mage. He is just a wizard living in the woods and conjuring this and that. I don’t have a complete background story about him or about the land where the woods are located. Feel free to invent your own story :-)

Bye
Jojo

Greisbart’s Tower on BrickShelf

Wow, Jojo...this is stunning. Everything from the big details like the construction of the tower itself right down to locking the dragon’s gate so he doesn’t get out - amazing. Some of my favorite things about this MOC:

-the trees...wow.
-that little blue arch for water running into that pool
-using black flippers behind the bird
-the stained glass windows, especially the round one
-the spiral staircase - I’ve not seen that design before

The one thing I don’t really like is using the lime green to highlight the landscape. But it gets the point across.

Again, just plain beautiful. A very complete MOC.

-Chris