 Castle / 17347
Re: My new MOC: Greisbart the Mage's Tower
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 3 Jul 2003 02:01:13 GMT

Breathtaking!

Jojo,

I love the way you can take bricks and make them become things we never would have imagined. The level of detail is outstanding. (I love the way you made the balcony railing from goblets.)

I want to live in that tower.

Stephen