 Castle / 17383
Re: My new MOC: Greisbart the Mage's Tower
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 8 Jul 2003 22:50:18 GMT

Hello!

   This is easily one of the best MOC I’ve seen in a long while. A true masterpiece in everything that comes to mind from castle lego. Wow. Wow.

Wow... Thank you very much for this compliment!

   I’d love to be able to actually see this thing.

If you had taken a flight to Berlin-Tegel last weekend you would have been able to :-)
You did not and so you missed a lot of very great MOCs and a great AFOL meeting... It’s a pity that American and European AFOLs are divided by this little waters called Atlantic Ocean.

   I love the stained glass windows! I love how ‘black falcon’ it looks in style. I love the different trees around the hill. I love the endless details.

Indeed I set some value on details. Sometimes little details need more time to be developed than big constructions.

   Wow! Thanks for sharing this Jojo.. really, THANKS!

It was a pleasure for me! And after all sharing an own building always means “fishing for compliments” :-)

Bye
Jojo