 Castle / 17416
Re: Aragon, Legolas, and more...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.fun
Date:
Thu, 10 Jul 2003 23:53:57 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Isaac Yue wrote:
Hi all, I have updated my gallery and, in addition to some new Fantasy/Castle
figs, the entire Lord of the Rings cast can now be seen on my website at:

http://www.btinternet.com/~isaacyue/Frames.htm

And as usual, any comments, suggestions, will be appreciated. Thank you.

Alright, aside from the nice production diversity you have there (in
design types and colours) you have produced a clear alternative to some
of little armory designs. (although I'm still interested in getting
one of those broadsword pieces!)

Just a few questions for you:

1. Are these accessories composed of the 'hard' ABS as opposed to the softer
version found on typical lego crossbows and whips?

2. If/ when marketed, do you plan on selling these parts in a separate fashion,
or in a package fashion? If the former, what would you consider
a fair price for selling a single element?

3. How soon will you begin marketing these fine pieces?

4. Do you plan to produce similar variations to weapons already
in production (really ornate weapons) or pieces which belong to
other popular themes? (i.e., futuristic swords, WWII guns/
bayonets, modern, etc.)

Well, that's about all I have to ask! I am genuinly interested in
seeing an update on your part, Isaac. Thanks for the update!

Osprey, over and out

{M. Aaron Hein}

<http://www.lugnet.com/~1112/Creations/>