 Castle / 17422
Re: Aragon, Legolas, and more...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.fun
Date:
Fri, 11 Jul 2003 14:04:24 GMT

They look really great Issac. The weapons look really professional, as does
your sticker work. I look forward to your comerical release :)

(btw.. Your from the UK .. cool, have you thought of joining the Brickish
Assoc ?? Im sure people would love to see your work up close and we have a
number of fests on the way ;) )

--
James Stacey
------

Isaac yue wrote:
Hi Matt,

To answer your questions:

1. Are these accessories composed of the 'hard' ABS as opposed to
the softer version found on typical lego crossbows and whips?

They are made in 'hard' ABS. In fact, I've got Aragorn's sword and
one of Lego's gray sword in my hands right now and they look
identical in both color and texture.

2. If/ when marketed, do you plan on selling these parts in a
separate fashion, or in a package fashion? If the former, what would
you consider
a fair price for selling a single element?

I'll be selling them as individuals, because I think some people will
probably want to buy more bows than swords. I'll be selling them for
US $1.00 apiece, though I am from the U.K. so shipping will be
cheaper for European orders than U.S. ones.

3. How soon will you begin marketing these fine pieces?

I'm hoping in 2 weeks' time (fingers crossed).

4. Do you plan to produce similar variations to weapons already
in production (really ornate weapons) or pieces which belong to
other popular themes? (i.e., futuristic swords, WWII guns/
bayonets, modern, etc.)

Yes, there'll be more weapons to come in the future. I'm not sure
what you mean by 'really ornate weapons', but things like helmets and
armors I'll definitely be doing some. I don't think I'll be doing
futuristic stuffs any time soon though. I'm really a medieval/fantasy
sculpter so I think that's the area I'm going to stick with. For
space weapons I'm sure Jeff's armory can more than satisfy your need
:)

Regards,
Isaac