 Castle / 17417
Re: Aragon, Legolas, and more...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.fun
Date:
Fri, 11 Jul 2003 01:16:29 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Isaac Yue wrote:
Hi all, I have updated my gallery and, in addition to some new Fantasy/Castle
figs, the entire Lord of the Rings cast can now be seen on my website at:

http://www.btinternet.com/~isaacyue/Frames.htm

And as usual, any comments, suggestions, will be appreciated. Thank you.

Isaac,

One spelling error: Aragorn
One question: who is Saelbeth?
The artwork for Gil-Galad and Elronds armour just don't work for me. They look a
bit like a kimono gone bad. And Arwen's face seems a bit too severe.

Apart from those minor points, all round, you've created some excellent stuff
there. I particularly like that you've given Legolas a bit more height. I'll be
interested to see how you render Gollum. The Wizards look positively wizardly.
Good job on Bilbo too.

If I understand you correctly the faces are hand drawn. If so, you have both
patience and skill. Well done.

Alan