 Castle / 17418
Re: Ikros: Chaos Skies - Chapter 3 Online
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 11 Jul 2003 05:01:25 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Ben Harris wrote:
   Hello Anthony,

I must say that over the years, your writing has improved greatly. The characters seem to be developing much more smoothly in this story, and the writing is more complex and intricate. All in all, I enjoy it very much.

Thanks much!

   The minor flaws I did notice were mainly a few grammar and tense issues inside this chapter, but a quick proof-read combined with a little correction should make short work of those. :-D

My regular editor was busy this week... yeah... that’s it... :)

   Anyway, fantastic work on both the dragon and this new Chapter of Ikros. Keep it up.

-Ben Harris (aka Tycho)

Thanks much! I’m glad you enjoyed it. I’ve actually already started work on chapter 4, so who knows...

And thanks for the reply!

--Anthony