 Castle / 17438
Re: Aragon, Legolas, and more...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.fun
Date:
Sat, 12 Jul 2003 06:13:39 GMT

One question: who is Saelbeth?

Saelbeth, is apparently the name for a ficticious elf, not in the ficticious
novel, The Lord of the Rings(or if you want to look at it as 3 different books
or even the smaller "books").

The name may have been originally in the script or something, but I don't think
it was in the credit's, extra's weren't given a standard

Charecter Name| Actor Name

Line in the credits. Where this name did originiate, however, is in the Lord of
the Rings Card Game, which came after the first movie, named an Elf Card
Saelbeth and had that elf's picture on it(the one from the council) The others
also have names, which I don't feel like going into. It was probably just a name
that the Card Game people came up with, and then this fan who liked the actor or
something, made a little site with SAELBETH printed on it....

It shouldn't have been that hard to explain, but I guess it was.....

(I hope to see your armor man, it should be great)