 Castle / 17426
Re: The Necromancer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 11 Jul 2003 16:14:52 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Mike Petrucelli wrote:

  I think you should equip your Necromancer with a suitably impressive magic
staff a la MB Dragons:

I din't want to use a staff. What I really wanted was a wand but didn't want
the star topped one, nor the Harry Potter (lightsaber) wand. So I settled on
a custom painted copper pummel cutlass as the closest thing to a scimitar.
In my mind only elemental sorcerers and sorceresses use staves.

Whoops!  I hope I didn't offend anyone by grouping Necromancers with
Sorcerors/Sorceresses.  My apologies to any of those fine magic users who may
have been insulted.

Besides the MB Dragons figs are going to form my demon army. :-)

  Sinister!

    Dave!