 Castle / 17427
Re: The Necromancer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 11 Jul 2003 16:56:29 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Mike Petrucelli wrote:
   Assembled from the dead warriors from many nations, The Necromancer and his undead army are here.

Here is hoping TLC releases those cool skeleton horses someday.

-Mike Petrucelli

Wow, looks like he could sure give Ethelred a run for his money. His army certainly is better equipped. Very cool army. I especially like the look of the armored skeletons.

--Anthony

The Kingdom of Ikros