 Castle / 17436
Re: The Necromancer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 12 Jul 2003 02:51:25 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Erick Jensen wrote:
In lugnet.castle, Mike Petrucelli wrote:
Assembled from the dead warriors from many nations, The Necromancer and his
undead army are here.

Here is hoping TLC releases those cool skeleton horses someday.

-Mike Petrucelli

Did anybody find out what the real deal on that clear skeleton horse was?
Yeah I hope TLC makes those, I need some knights for my army. :-)

The pic had to come from somebody.  The answer must be out there.  BTW cool
undead army, I have something on a smaller scale.  I like that there are now
'mean' skeleton faces instead of the old 'happy' faces.

Its funny all of my troops use the 'happy' faces. I have been debating whether
to use all the miscelaneous skull heads I have to convert normal figs into
clothed skeleton troops to help bolster my ranks.

-Mike Petrucelli