 Castle / 17444
Re: crusader keep
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 12 Jul 2003 16:36:35 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Aaron Muhl wrote:
Very cool keep.  It looks very intimidating, especially from far away.

thank you!

Now if you really want to impress, have it open up.....

yeah, if only. it is empty inside, because i dont have enough parts to build an
interior, but that is hopefully down the road!

thanks
steve

-Aaron

"stephen rowe" <ratmfan@att.net> wrote in message
hello all, i would like to add to the castle community by putting up for
scrutiny my new crusader keep.

it is my second attempt at a castle, and far more satisfying than my first one
let me tell you, i am quite happy with the way it turned out!there is really
nothing to actually identify it as a crusader keep except for the guards, but i
always liked that line the best, so i built it with them in mind. there is no
landscaping, because i have no green bricks, but eventually i will try a
landscaped castle. sorry about the pictures, i am not much of a photographer.
:-) in any case, please give me some feedback, whether it be on design, color,
accuracy to real castles, etc... thanks and hope you enjoy!

thanks
steve