 Castle / 17448
Re: crusader keep
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 12 Jul 2003 22:53:14 GMT

Hi Steve,

Very nice castle!  I really like the randomness of it.  Looks like it slowly
spread due to additions.  Great feel and look.  One critique, the bottoms of the
jutting out towers look a bit rough.  I can't think how to do it better, but I
may go work on it, because I like these type of towers.  Overall, great job!

Josh