 Castle / 17445
Re: King Arthur Library Display
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.build
Date:
Sat, 12 Jul 2003 16:38:19 GMT

Thanks very much Johannes, as you know I’m a big fan of your Mage’s Tower, and I appreciate your comments.

Better late than never: Let me verbalise how much I like your scenery!
Great over-all concept, very good arranged scenes from the Artus-Legend within a very nicely build landscape, and accurate details wherever the eye glances. I also like the Holy Grail and the Round Table itself.

Thanks again, I’m very pleased with the way the mural-style scene turned out. I’m still unsatisfied with the Grail, but I had to fill space in the lower cabinet. I think with some re-builds it could have been better. I think the round table room turned out ok, but the table itself was not big enough. MOst importantly however, all reports from the librarians indicate that the kids love it.

Cheers, -Keith