 Castle / 17372
Re: King Arthur Library Display
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 8 Jul 2003 12:42:32 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Keith Goldman wrote:
   Submitted for your approval... the legend of King Arthur told lego-mural-style.

   http://mocpages.com/moc.php/1156

Very nice work. I really like how you separated it all into scenes. And that castle wall as the backdrop for the whole thing is great. There are tons of details I like; the sword in the stone being slanted, the trees, the ruined wall, the way the catapult wore ruts into the terrain, and the grass on the jousting run is tore up.

Doing this sort of thing at a library is great too, it exposes a whole new audience to the brick, one that might never show up at a train show, etc.

Jason Spears | BrickCentral | MichLUG