 Castle / 17611
Re: King Arthur Library Display
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.build
Date:
Mon, 28 Jul 2003 00:13:14 GMT

Wow, sorry I missed this, dang look; it’s the whole story line! Great. Ahh the details! So life like. The Cracked wall, the wheel tracks! The war torn earthen scruff.

Big too!

I really like the layouts you make, goodness that’s alot of Lego!

Nice place to do a display. Most Libraries I know of have quite a long wait when signing up for a display.

Ahh! look at the slanted “Rocks” Sword in the Stone, excellent.

I was humoring myself, wondering where Patrick Stewart’s character was? LOL!

Nice work.