 Castle / 17612
Re: My second MOC in CAD
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 27 Jul 2003 23:46:10 GMT

On Sun, 27 Jul 2003, Matt Doyle wrote:

I may do a few more Western MOCs after that I'm going to persue a 1930's era
gangster prohibition type theme. I feel with the part form the Adventurers theme
(namely car parts) that it very well could be a fun and plausible theme. Though
TLC probably isn't too keen on guns an mayhem I may have to whip up some minifig
Tommyguns. You'll just have to wait and see.

Don't neglect the inspiration that can come from reading LUGNET posts:
http://news.lugnet.com/adventurers/?n=1557
http://news.lugnet.com/build/minifigs/?n=655

--
TWS Garrison