 Western/Wild West / 710
709  |  711
Subject:
My second MOC in CAD
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 27 Jul 2003 06:19:25 GMT

So I have yet to get my digital camera and have opted for the CAD approach once
again. This model, as my previous one is western themed. I don't know why this
theme compells me as it does, posibly becuase of the possibilities which were
never explored before it demise. I present a smaller set to you this time
entitled Moonshiners Run.

Deep links
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/mybleedinheart/west2/moonshine1.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/mybleedinheart/west2/moonshine2.jpg

The rest of my gallery including my larger more detailed Saloon MOC can be found
here. http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=mybleedinheart

I may do a few more Western MOCs after that I'm going to persue a 1930's era
gangster prohibition type theme. I feel with the part form the Adventurers theme
(namely car parts) that it very well could be a fun and plausible theme. Though
TLC probably isn't too keen on guns an mayhem I may have to whip up some minifig
Tommyguns. You'll just have to wait and see.