 Castle / 17356
Re: King Arthur Library Display
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.build
Date:
Fri, 4 Jul 2003 16:48:00 GMT

That round table room is a nice and large chamber! It just radiates comfort,
and, um, large scale compared to the minifigs.

In lugnet.castle, Keith Goldman wrote:
outside world of "normal people"

Here is the brickshelf link:

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=48575>

Or for those of you who like a litte descriptive rhetoric in heavy juice:

<http://mocpages.com/moc.php/1156?r=768229612>