 Castle / 17459
Re: "white lion castle" walls finished !
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 14 Jul 2003 15:10:05 GMT

... see it at

http://www.gerkens.org/lego.html

Kai, this is coming together quite nicely.  I think overall, this project serves
as a good 'how to' when building keeps  and castles.

can't wait to see it in its finished, detailed form.

-lenny