 Castle / 17463
17462  |  17464
Subject:
Dragon Fortress
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 15 Jul 2003 03:49:49 GMT

Hey All,

My wife just bought me #7419 Dragon Fortress and it is awesome!  Great castle
stuff.  Can't wait until I have some time to build MOCs out of it.  I didn't
know before, but it comes with a gold Dragon Master's helmet.  The golden dragon
is pretty cool too, but I like it better with a black head and black wings.  I
tried the gold dragon head on a green dragon and it looked real bad.  Oh, well.
The dark grey statue knight guy thing is pretty cool.  It has a neat head.  The
"helmets" that the guards wear will make good shields.  It has two sets of the
big square doors, both in black and it has two of the Harry Potter doors, also
in black.  It has a new girl face.  Overall, it comes with nine figs.  Wow!  The
two flags in the front are plastic, not canvas as I was expecting.  It uses the
same baseplate as King Leo's Castle, which is the hardest baseplate to use, that
Lego has ever made. :(  Lots of tan pieces and a decent supply of sand green
too.  The emperor fig's head is kinda neat.  He has hair printed on the back,
with a ponytail (what is proper Chinese term for that? Que?).  The guards torsos
are good.  Seven out the nine heads are usuable for medieval stuff, so that is
good.  Anyway, I am excited!

Josh