 Castle / 14200 (+100)
  Re: The sands of time have run out...

(...) !Warning! I will be responding to observations of which I read in the new chapeters. Contains spoilers, so read the chapters before you read this! There are lots of hunches I have had about TCOI, but the rising of Kulvoxx! Didn't see that one (...) (22 years ago, 5-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: Stephen Wroble Castles page

Hi all, Stephen is unable to post to Lugnet, so I'm forwarding the e-mail he sent me. I tried installing the Flash plugin as he suggested and now it works fine. This turned from being a headache-inducing site to being a great site! ---- Stephen's (...) (22 years ago, 5-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Does Kmart know something we don't?

I went to bluelight.com to try to find anything about BOGO sales[1]. No luck. But while I was there I went to the "Lego Brand Store". This link is what I see: (URL) Lego image at the top rather looks like it came from TLC. . .it's composed of R2-D2, (...) (22 years ago, 5-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle) !

  Re: Does Kmart know something we don't?

(...) May we be so lucky... -- Hop-Frog (22 years ago, 5-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Does Kmart know something we don't?

(...) OMG!!! :-O I hope they DO know more than I do... I mean, I have been trying to get one of those ever since it first came out - but it is really hard to find anywhere for a reasnable price. Now, *that* is what I call a Legend! Pedro (really (...) (22 years ago, 5-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Does Kmart know something we don't?

(...) Please, Please... PLEASE. Possibly a recount caused by my repetitive opinion placing? Nathan (22 years ago, 5-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Does Kmart know something we don't?

Ooo! I really hope they do re-release this. This is the set I voted for when Lego asked us which Legend we wanted. -J +---...---+ (...) (22 years ago, 5-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Does Kmart know something we don't?

Jason & All, Interesting. We shall see if they get some some LEGENDS there. As a note, there are some LEGO sets on clearance on their Sales Zone: (URL) few good deals, nothing too exciting. FUT to market.buy.sell.trade Scott Sanburn -- Member, (...) (22 years ago, 5-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Castle competition results

When will the castle competion's results be in? God Bless, Nathan (22 years ago, 5-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Does Kmart know something we don't?

(...) Well, I *never* expected to see something like that! Does anyone honestly think the lego legend voting thing was some sort of prelimerary market test? I'm thinking if the yellow castle or BFF came a close second to the black seas barracuda, (...) (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Does Kmart know something we don't?

(...) Well, I *never* expected to see something like that! Does anyone honestly think the lego legend voting thing was some sort of prelimerary market test? I'm thinking if the yellow castle or BFF came a close second to the black seas barracuda, (...) (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The sands of time have run out...

(...) Yeah, I kinda liked working with the dragons too, but they're a pain to pose. That, and the story is really about Garalt, so for both reasons they had to go quickly ;) I seem to be good at this cliffhanger stuff, so I think I'll just stick (...) (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: Does Kmart know something we don't?

(...) Erm, I don't get it... Lego sorta said they were planning on releasing most, if not all of the sets that had been on the voting page... Its just a matter of time before it is released. Jeff (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The sands of time have run out...

(...) Both very good ideas. I'll have to think about them. (...) You may not have to wait too long, I'm taking a break from working on chapter 35 as I'm writing this. (the benefits of being painfully unemployed) Thanks for the feedback! --Anthony (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: The sands of time have run out...

(...) Thanks much, glad you liked it! Yup, you're one of my marathon fans :) Glad to have you aboard, and I hope the ending doesn't make you jump ship. :) And thanks for the feedback! --Anthony (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  The sands of time have run out... Answers and Predictions

(...) Wow, what a detailed reply! I'll have to answer it point per point or so. (...) Hehe... that would be telling. But I'd be interested in knowing what your hunches are before the ending is revealed. In fact, I'd welcome anyone's hunches as to (...) (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: Does Kmart know something we don't?

(...) <snippity> GAACCKKK!!?!!?! OOHMYGOSH!!!...!!! Some words come to mind... REAL, GOOD, LEGO SET, WORTH MY TIME, IMPUSE PURCHASE, GOOD LEGO SET, RETAIL AVAILABLE?!? OHMANOHMANOHMANOHMANOHMAN. My gawrsh, if this is TRUE, then my son will be able (...) (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Does Kmart know something we don't?

(...) No, the market test was all the other stuff in the re-released lines from LEGO Direct. Apparently they got together all their collective marketing data and presented the possibility to TLC, the LEGO Parent Company, and then went out to the (...) (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The sands of time have run out... Answers and Predictions

(...) Before you read this Anthony, please be sure my thoughts I express here will not affect what you have already planned. Outside influence destroys even some the best writers - think about how bad the recent SW movies have been or some of the (...) (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: The sands of time have run out...

(...) Anthony, Wow, This is the first time I really looked at the Chronicles of Ikros, and I was really impressed with everything. Your characters are great, the implied backstory is very deep, and hte MOcs are all wonderful. Definitely one of the (...) (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: The sands of time have run out... Answers and Predictions

(...) I have also enjoyed and await the coming chapters. However, since you have decided to write this into a book format I think it would be in your best interest to remove any profanity from some of the earlier chapters. This would give the book a (...) (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.texlug)

where is this mysterious voting page that you guys talk of? -tk "TWS Garrison" <tgarrisBASSo@ISmath...urdue.edu> wrote in message news:Pine.GSO.4.44.0...due.edu... (...) (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The sands of time have run out... Answers and Predictions

(...) First off Jeremy I want to clerifie this......... I am Anthonys biggist fan. He inspired me to build Castle instead of pirate beacause of of his Rad story.We all love his stuff but I love it so much I recreate it and put it my story like the (...) (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: The sands of time have run out... Answers and Predictions

(...) O.K. Time for me to say my piece. First off glad your going to publish it. Are you planning on distributing it or just a few for yourself? I mean any bookshops or other availability. Where you are makes a big diference. For example self (...) (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Castle MOC!

Howdy my fellow LUGnuts! I have posted a few first shots of my Quest: Gareth Seeks To Become A Dragon Rider. (URL) it an acomplished warrior who has come to Mount Draco to brave the dangers of the Dragons. His companions are Torquil the Sorcerer, (...) (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Does Kmart know something we don't?

(...) Couple months ago, Lego gave us 5 nominees for the next ledgend re-release. We voted, we campained for our faves, and for about one month, we waited. Then the voting ended, and we waited more. The Black Seas Barracuda won. Jeremy (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Does Kmart know something we don't?

(...) They did? Where? When? Was this a public announcement? Or was this leaked or something? DaveE (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  legends are in

(URL) (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The sands of time have run out... Answers and Predictions

(...) I am not one to be a fanatic, so I am just your average, every-day kinda fan. (...) He does inspire me, though not nessecarily so much to confine my building to one theme. Lego has too many opportunities, why limit oneself to one theme? He (...) (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: Does Kmart know something we don't?

"Matt Hein" <Pyrokid17@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:H1zwE1.6v2@lugnet.com... (...) It was said (By Brad Justus at Brickfest if my memory serves) that the Yellow Castle came in dead last in the voting. I also got the impression at that time (...) (22 years ago, 7-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  6074 probably NOT a legend.. was: Does Kmart know something we don't?

I'm going on the record as saying they may know something we don't. I hope they do!! That would be fantastic. This is my theory. The "Legend" line is a TLC only product. Meaning we don't see them sold anywhere else, only lego stores or online (I say (...) (22 years ago, 7-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  (That’s o.k. wit’ me) Re: 6074 probably NOT a legend.. was: Does Kmart know something we don't?

(...) Hey, I'm fine with that!!! (*And u ‘ave a good point too.) In fact, Classics are better for me! Cause retail prices will always be cheaper than Lego Direct due to store sales and no shipping costs. Hap-hap-happily, --==RïçhårÐ==-- *It does (...) (22 years ago, 7-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Lego Accessories

(...) Actually, thanks for bringin’ that up! I too have ventured out and purchased some of the new MB stuff… and I believe Jeff Byrd put it best when he said: “LEGO will always be the best brick out there. However, I have a little diorama of LEGO (...) (22 years ago, 7-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.general)

  Re: 6074 probably NOT a legend.. was: Does Kmart know something we don't?

(...) You know what else is a LEGO Direct item that is now on retail at Toys R Us? (URL) right, full color retail box at $49.99 Sopwith Camel! It is out at TRU in Montclair CA. So I'd hazard to guess that if it is a success, TLC will risk no punches (...) (22 years ago, 7-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The sands of time have run out... Answers and Predictions

Predictions ---...--- 1- (URL) 30, Garalet nightmare - he defiantly sees himself half human, half skeleton don't know how exactly it fits usually all co-stars die, not the star but if Kullvox can be alive again so does Garalet or will see a nice (...) (22 years ago, 7-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  And so the battle begins...

First of all, I'd like to thank all of you who posted your predictions and hunches about my story. Think of this post as a little reward for responding so well. However, don't let this post stop you, either, if you haven't posted, or have thought of (...) (22 years ago, 7-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  castle MOC: Town of Iris

In the far North- no... South- sits a sleepy little town. No, lets say a busy trade center. No I don't like that either. Okay, its like... not really busy, but not really boring. So, anyway, this town, they're like... um... attacked by monsters on (...) (22 years ago, 7-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc)

  Re: Does Kmart know something we don't?

"TWS Garrison" <tgarrisBASSo@ISmath...urdue.edu> wrote in message news:Pine.GSO.4.44.0...due.edu... (...) Much as I'd love it to be true, I reckon the designer charged with making a masthead for the Lego section just buzzed round the Lego site (...) (22 years ago, 7-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: And so the battle begins...

(...) If you haven't read the new chap. yet (but I bet you did, how could you wait) don't continue reading this mail for now. 1st of all I want to drop a few tears on Erryl, I mean I know he was only about 2.5 chap. but I really liked him. 2nd (...) (22 years ago, 7-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: Castle MOC!

(...) like the little dragons on the roof and the scepter in the hand of Torquil ((URL) I don't too much fond of the non LEGO (MB) bricks. Yaron "Webrain" Dori (22 years ago, 7-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: castle MOC: Town of Iris

Dude, you're hilarious. (22 years ago, 7-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Does Kmart know something we don't?

(...) Agreed...I'm a web designer and I wouldn't give a crap what the product line was. I'd just snag random Lego pics. Get it done. --Dave (jot and jab) (22 years ago, 7-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Does Kmart know something we don't?

(...) I'll throw my 2 cents in here, retailers DO know stuff in advance, the lead times are huge. Some stores have their Holiday toy setup done already, others will be doing it soon. The orders are long over with for the most part, I once heard that (...) (22 years ago, 7-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: And so the battle begins...

(...) Whas I right or was I right. Come on you gotta know the Dracio Lich is coming. Now I have even more hunches. First Garalt has to die if he lives then ther story is just another one. But I will still read any other stories you make. Hunch #1 (...) (22 years ago, 7-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Sir Jack of Stone

Sick puppy that I am, I modified Jack Stone to wear Fisher-Price castle armor: (URL) Jack of Stone! I got the idea because Fisher Price's equivalent to Jack Stone comes in both rescue and medieval themes (Imaginext). The rubber wheel on the Black & (...) (22 years ago, 8-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle MOC!

(...) Thank you! As to the MB, the only MB stuff in this MOC are the Dragon, Banner & Standard, and the sacred weapon. The rest is all LEGO. The interior of the caverns are equally detailed, and FULL of goblins!!! More shots of that later! Stay (...) (22 years ago, 8-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: castle MOC: Town of Iris

In lugnet.castle, Felix Greco writes: HA! That is right on the head for how it is in the world of creative genious! Very nice, but you forgot to take the bread OUT of the oven, I think. Best 2 U, -Aaron- #279 (22 years ago, 8-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: castle MOC: Town of Iris

(...) I just did! Great castle-er-town-er-fort! Like the littlebridge and the garden..nice details! Joe Meno (22 years ago, 8-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  The ballets are in

Here are this years winner who will be rewarded with a chunck of gold. Ok just a little reward but still. 1) best all around MOC 2) this scene: 1 (URL) large castle or fortress MOC Castle Arrandrall (URL) small house or shop MOC The Armour Shop: (...) (22 years ago, 8-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The ballets are in

(...) Umm... Dan? Are you handing out rewards or hate mail? I don't know about the rest of LUGNET, but I never was aware that there was a contest going on. There are quite a lot of posts going on around here, impossible for all of us to read all of (...) (22 years ago, 8-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The sands of time have run out...

(...) I gave a mass reply to those who gave predictions to my story, but since you replied to the original post, I figured you deserved a direct reply. I'm glad you liked my world, it's come a long way from it's humble beginnings. Though I am (...) (22 years ago, 8-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: And so the battle begins...

In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes: Snip (...) Nicely done. In a many ways the story just gets better and better. I am still not quite sure where this will all end up but it's better that way. I mean why read a story if you know everything that (...) (22 years ago, 8-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: The ballets are in

(...) Oh goody. (...) Hmm??? What contest?! I don't recall any contest of any sort...Don't get me wrong here, I frequent lugnet.castle every day to catch up with the news, but I remember any official announcements to castleworld or (...) (22 years ago, 8-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The ballets are in

This is just silly. First of all, you had some "ballets"? Was one of them Swan Lake? The only one I've seen is The Nutcracker, it was lame. I think most "Ballets" are lame. So you had people vote for a contest... maybe you should have them send (...) (22 years ago, 8-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The ballets are in

In lugnet.castle, Erick Jensen writes: Erick, Since when do we punish people for trying?? Since when must ENTHUSIASM and EXCITEMENT be qualified by age and intelligence?? I don't know if I should congratulate you for being the big man who put a 13 (...) (22 years ago, 9-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The ballots are in

In lugnet.castle, Daniel Ravenda writes: [snip] (...) Here are some suggestions to get better participation: -Set up a home page for the competition, rather than relying on a string of posts. It makes comparisons for your voters easier. -Keep your (...) (22 years ago, 9-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The ballets are in

First let me say: Thank You Daniel! I for one am glad this happened. Even if it could have been done better at least someone tried a castle competion! I enjoyed it and am proud tosay I won 3 categories (even if I was unopposed in 1). I would like (...) (22 years ago, 9-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The sands of time have run out...

(...) Did I save five? I'm not even sure there are five. But aside from Ikros, I like the storyline of Andrastavia, and the few glances I've taken of the Forest of Blood are intriguing. Considering the huge amounts of time even a small story takes, (...) (22 years ago, 9-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: The ballets are in

(...) When you "wore" your welcome were you also wearing your Motley Crue shirt at the same time and if so what kind of reaction did you get then? I'm just wondering since after the preceding rant I take it I'm supposed to take everthing you wrote (...) (22 years ago, 9-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: castle MOC: Town of Iris

(...) Felix, It looks great, but some of the pics were a little dark and I couldn't see the all the details. Are you going to take some more? George (22 years ago, 9-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Sir Jack of Stone

LOL! Run away! Run away! Bruce (22 years ago, 9-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: castle MOC: Town of Iris

Hey, Nice MOC. My favorite details (aside from the introductory note) are the little gargoyles on the octagonal tower by the water-gate. I'd love to see more detailed pictures around the town. Bruce (22 years ago, 9-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Link's Up To Bat

My story will be getting updated soon with a new collaborated chapter by Will Lister. Then after chapter 19 comes 2o in witch we will continue the fight w that we left off with. So Get prepared for some exiting new chapter cause the story is going (...) (22 years ago, 9-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The sands of time have run out... Answers and Predictions

Okay, I'm kinda new to this, so if I mess up somewhere, oh well. alright here are my predictions (This is after reading chapter 35, so if you haven't read it yet, don't finish this post). First of all, I just started reading the book a few days ago (...) (22 years ago, 9-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  MEDIEVAL CITY PHOTOS.....

Hiya all.... A couple of friends came over the other day to see my city one last time before I pull it all down...!!! So here is some shots they took of it... they are a bit fuzzy though (URL) going to do a more detailed photo shoot before I take it (...) (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MEDIEVAL CITY PHOTOS

(...) nice pics (...) how much is nurstwick palace running for in both US and australian money (...) (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MEDIEVAL CITY PHOTOS.....

(...) You'd think that people who had the privilege of visiting Andrastavia would do you the honour of getting a *decent* camera!!! ;-) I trust you're not too insulted! Cheers Richie Dulin Fuzzy Photographer (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  was: Re: The ballets are in.. attn: Daniel

Figured this might happen. I said way too much. Blast away, as I did, flame me all you want. Yes I did unload on a 13 year old, I will say I was wrong in that I was under the impression he was much older. I know I didn't care too much about english (...) (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  The French Squadron sails! (sort of)

Ahoy! Recently, Capitaine Jacques Legeaux of the French Squadron based at Port Brique, led a cross-theme expedition to the city of Brahnsturt in Andrastavia. Read the account of the visit, and see the pics here: (URL) Dulin (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.au)

  One last teaser

In celebration of finishing all the camera work involved for the rest of the Chronicles of Ikros, I decided to post one last teaser. My last teaser cause, I mean, after I post the last chapters, what am I going to have to tease about? At least for a (...) (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: was: Re: The ballets are in.. attn: Daniel

(...) Tremble Mortal!! For you have found your path to the Flame Chamber™!!!! (URL) may spend a week in the Flame Chamber™, but you shall live to regret it!! BEWARE all who post hasty words, vengeance shall consume you with bright transparent orange (...) (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Re: The ballets are in.. attn: Daniel

"Erick" <erick_jensen@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:H27EHL.3HH@lugnet.com... (...) was (...) didn't (...) Build us something cool -- James Stacey - Who frequently wears a Motley Crue t-shirt to client meetings - am I doing wrong ?? ---...--- (...) (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MEDIEVAL CITY PHOTOS.....

(...) Richie..... dont be silly... I'm glad you took the pix and put them online, I've been meaning to do them for ages... it gives people a better look into the city.... I'm just used to my digital cam I guess....: ) Kev...: ) (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MEDIEVAL CITY PHOTOS.....

In lugnet.castle, Kevin Hall writes: snip (...) snip Hi Kevin, I've really enjoyed "visiting" Andrastavia over the past few months. It has been an inspiration, not only for me, but I guess for a lot of others as well. The big question now is . . . . (...) (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Sir Jack of Stone

(...) I don't think that suit compliments my figure. Felix Stone (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: castle MOC: Town of Iris

(...) Thanks for the compliments, Goerge. Yes, the pics are very bad. The truth is, we were having a party and I rushed to finish the town so I'd have something to show everyone. Eventually, I'm going back in there to re-do the whole layout. The (...) (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: castle MOC: Town of Iris

(...) Thanks Bruce, though in truth I just took the idea for the gargoyles from set 6090: (URL) re-doing the town because I'm just not very happy about it. So I had this feeling of disatisfaction; then Richie Dulin posts pics of Andrastavia right (...) (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: castle MOC: Town of Iris

(...) as the one detail I highlighted. It's seriously a very nice town, and I'd like more detail pictures. (...) I would never use the term "piece of crap" in relation to your town. It's really cool. Renovation, though, is always a good thing. Lego (...) (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MEDIEVAL CITY PHOTOS.....

(...) Kev, Please, please, document your city as much as you can. There's something about a walled, medieval city that really appeals to me (and in my perfect world, right after I win a few million in Lotto I build one), and yours is probably the (...) (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: castle MOC: Town of Iris

(...) George (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  We realy have to stop this

Dude you guys dont have to argue it's ok by me no matter what any one post. I mean every one is entitled to an opinion. I mean negative or posative its ok. I know there is lot a tension here ever since castle World died. I will say this. I am an (...) (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: We realy have to stop this

(...) I'll only say it once - you'll know more later. Castle World is not dead. (...) OK, then if that's the only problem, there's a very simple fix. *Slow down*. Take your time. Use that backspace key if you have to; don't be afraid of it. Make (...) (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Black Falcon Castle

(...) I just got around to seeing this and it is very nice. Are the hoardings removeable or are they permanant? Well done on keeping it from getting boxy. Good Luck Dan McNeally (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MEDIEVAL CITY PHOTOS.....

(...) Kev! Note the ";-)" in my post! (I didn't mean to offend.) Cheers Richie (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: We realy have to stop this

(...) Hmm...I'd say it's more on the dormant side, at least until lego releases some new castle themes. (...) I see your point. I'm thinking if paul could somehow allow someone else to continue castleworld, that's fine with me. I'm pretty sure (...) (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MEDIEVAL CITY PHOTOS.....

(...) I'm glad you like my work... it took long enough..!!! As for the next thing to be built.... I have a few ideas.... but its just going to be how much spare tile I have! Also, its going to take for ever to take the city apart....!! And put all (...) (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MEDIEVAL CITY PHOTOS.....

(...) George... I have been film and digital photographing the city... in detail, and also I'm going to photograph it in the sections in built in to so people can see how it was built.... Also, I will post the details soon on here about the city. (...) (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: One last teaser

Wow, Anthony. I'm dumbstruck. When's the last chapters coming out? I eagerly anticipate them. (...) (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: We realy have to stop this

(...) When we over-throw them, who gets to carry the pitchfork and who gets to carry the torches? That's the kind of medevael (sp) thinking that .castle needs to stay alive! Once we're done with the old admins, let's march onto .space and take them (...) (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.castle)

  NWBrickCon on Nickelodeon

In an amazing twist of fate, I was contacted by Nickelodeon so they could do a spot for NWBrickCon. The spot will be on "In Play Today," a segment that happens during commercial breaks and in between programs. Look for the spot on Oct 4, at various (...) (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.events, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.technic, lugnet.general) !

  Re: NWBrickCon on Nickelodeon

(...) HUZZAH! That is really awesome! ~GAMH (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.events, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.technic, lugnet.general)

  Re: NWBrickCon on Nickelodeon

Dang! That is fantastic! Just great, just great. wow. Good deal! Legomaster (...) (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.events, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.technic, lugnet.general)

  Re: Black Falcon Castle

"Daniel Mcneally" <Levolk@aol.com> wrote in message news:H28snK.HpF@lugnet.com... (...) boxy. (...) Thanks Dan (and Eric, George and Magnus) I've only just realised anyone had commented on it The hoarding is as permanent as anything is made of Lego (...) (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: One last teaser

(...) Heheh... I really liked this pic. I think it has a lot of atmosphere, at least for being a picture of a dark portal as it is. The last five chapters (and the epilogue) will all be released at the same time. It could be as early as *gasp* this (...) (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: We realy have to stop this

(...) Right.... A scene from Indiana Jones comes to mind; where the baddie is whirling his sword around all dangerous and impressive like, and Jones... Shoots him. So what was that about a pitchfork? :P -Jason (22 years ago, 12-Sep-02, to lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space)

  Re: We realy have to stop this

(...) (Looks at pitchfork in hand, looks at Ultimo-Plasma-Death Gun 5000 in Jason's hand. Drops pitchfork and slowly slinks back to .castle, not making any sudden movements.) "Hmmm... Maybe we could just invade .Harry Potter...." (22 years ago, 12-Sep-02, to lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space)

  Rate the factions

Yes, another poll. Unlike my Castle poll, this is a rate the faction, not rank the faction. Rate just the minifigs from each series, not the actual sets. (URL) (22 years ago, 12-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: One last teaser

(...) I anxiously await them. (...) New chapters from me...well now. I'm waiting til the new HP sets come out to do the next chapters, I can't wait to get my hands on some of them. By the way, have you ever read Wheel of Time? There are some (...) (22 years ago, 12-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: One last teaser

In lugnet.castle, Jason Cicchini writes: <SNIP> (...) As am I. I'm going to like those new parts. (...) never read it. Ironically, I don't read much. In fact, the last time I sat down and read a book was more than 10 years ago. Go figure... I guess (...) (22 years ago, 12-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Rate the factions

(...) is usually very faction-specific. Bruce (22 years ago, 12-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact