 Castle / 14216
Re: Does Kmart know something we don't?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 6 Sep 2002 04:06:42 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Thomas Garrison writes:
I went to bluelight.com to try to find anything about BOGO sales[1].  No
luck.  But while I was there I went to the "Lego Brand Store".  This link
is what I see:
http://www.kmart.com/shop/index.jsp?categoryId=1130658
The Lego image at the top rather looks like it came from TLC. . .it's
composed of R2-D2, Jango Fett's Slave I, and. . .6074.

???!!!???!!!???!!???
<snippity>

GAACCKKK!!?!!?!

OOHMYGOSH!!!!!!!!!

Some words come to mind...

REAL,
GOOD,
LEGO SET,
WORTH MY TIME,
IMPUSE PURCHASE,
GOOD LEGO SET,
RETAIL AVAILABLE?!?

OHMANOHMANOHMANOHMANOHMAN.

My gawrsh, if this is TRUE, then my son will be able to afford CASTLE with
his OWN money (nothing doing with the ol' Knight's Kingdom), and I will
finally get some Black Falcon torsos and decent stuff from a retail store!
PLEASE DON'T LET THIS BE A PIPE DREAM!!!!!!
-Aaron-