 Castle / 14217
Re: Does Kmart know something we don't?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 6 Sep 2002 04:10:51 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Matt Hein writes:
In lugnet.castle, Thomas Garrison writes:
6074

Well, I *never* expected to see something like that!

Does anyone honestly think the lego legend voting thing
was some sort of prelimerary market test? I'm thinking
if the yellow castle or BFF came a close second to the
black seas barracuda, Lego maybe got the idea and
thought 'ah, what the heck. Let's release the 6074 on
a market test basis!". Well, maybe not, but I'm hoping
at that. Either this, or we're getting a look at lego's
next legend selection.

If they do release this on a test basis, I'm hoping it
will be on the same price scale as the Blacksmith shop,
than I'll finally have a decent castle!

<<_Matt Hein_>>
Fellow lego enthusiast

No, the market test was all the other stuff in the re-released lines from
LEGO Direct.  Apparently they got together all their collective marketing
data and presented the possibility to TLC, the LEGO Parent Company, and then
went out to the retail people and said, "Here's some Castle Chickens!"
And the Lord did grin.
And the people of the land did feast.
And there was much rejoicing.
YAH!!