 Castle / 14206
Re: Does Kmart know something we don't?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 5 Sep 2002 17:50:40 GMT

Ooo!  I really hope they do re-release this.  This is the set I voted for
when Lego asked us which Legend we wanted.

-J

Jason Spears
MichLUG - http://www.michlug.org/
Lego Page - http://www.ozbricks.com/brickcentral/

In lugnet.castle, Thomas Garrison writes:
I went to bluelight.com to try to find anything about BOGO sales[1].  No
luck.  But while I was there I went to the "Lego Brand Store".  This link
is what I see:
http://www.kmart.com/shop/index.jsp?categoryId=1130658
The Lego image at the top rather looks like it came from TLC. . .it's
composed of R2-D2, Jango Fett's Slave I, and. . .6074.

--
TWS Garrison