 Castle / 14221
Re: Does Kmart know something we don't?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 6 Sep 2002 15:15:35 GMT

where is this mysterious voting page that you guys talk of?

-tk

"TWS Garrison" <tgarrisBASSo@ISmath.BESTpurdue.edu> wrote in message
I went to bluelight.com to try to find anything about BOGO sales[1].  No
luck.  But while I was there I went to the "Lego Brand Store".  This link
is what I see:
http://www.kmart.com/shop/index.jsp?categoryId=1130658
The Lego image at the top rather looks like it came from TLC. . .it's
composed of R2-D2, Jango Fett's Slave I, and. . .6074.

--
TWS Garrison
http://www.math.purdue.edu/~tgarriso/

[1] When was the last time Kmart had a BOGO 50%?  I'd really like to get
some 4105s (Kmart is, AFAIK, the only retailer in my area that carries
4105), but the way things are going Kmart will be back to empty shelves
again while I'm waiting. . .